Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter

Return to Funny chats

Funny customer @ architecture (2018-10-02) – I offered to help him and he accuse me for not willing to cooperate!

This person came in https://www.teoalida.com/chat/ and said “im not sure what services are you offering” giving me impression of a kid making pranks…

Then he said that is looking for an architect in Scotland… I could help him even without being in Scotland, he did not provided project details, he mentioned about his past experiences with architects that run away after he paid them without providing drawings, I mentioned about my past experiences with customers running away after I made drawings (to show him that I CAN make drawings without advance payment), then he said that I am not willing to cooperate and that I am firing accusations against him… I don’t understand this attitude.

He left an email address and I told to 2 of my partner architects to email him, but he didn’t replied to any of us.

Page URL: https://www.teoalida.com/chat/

Chat started on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 5:15:34 PM

(5:15:34 PM) *** Visitor has joined the chat ***
(5:15:34 PM) Visitor: housing in scotland
(5:15:44 PM) *** Teoalida has joined the chat ***
(5:15:47 PM) Teoalida: what do you need from me?
(5:15:59 PM) Visitor: do you do housing in scotland
(5:16:09 PM) Teoalida: do you need architectural design services?
(5:17:12 PM) Visitor: im not sure what service you are offering
(5:17:22 PM) Visitor: im looking for an architect in scotland
(5:17:29 PM) Teoalida: just say what services you need…. and I will tell you if I can do it or not
(5:17:48 PM) Teoalida: because I CAN offer too many different services to list them all
(5:18:12 PM) Visitor: i am looking for an architect to draw up my dream house
(5:18:23 PM) Teoalida: I am few thousand km away from you but I may be able to help, or ask my partner architects to help you
(5:19:02 PM) Visitor: oh okay where are you based
(5:19:19 PM) Teoalida: me in Romania, partner architects are in Romania, India, Nigeria, Philippines
(5:19:30 PM) Visitor: okay your work is impressive
(5:19:58 PM) Visitor: im looking to pay someone to draw up floor plans etc
(5:20:08 PM) Teoalida: how we can contact you?
(5:21:23 PM) Visitor: ********@outlook.com
(5:21:29 PM) Teoalida: thanks
(5:21:35 PM) Teoalida: now tell me project details?
(5:21:49 PM) Visitor: put the subject as Floor Plans so I know it is you and legit
(5:22:05 PM) Visitor: had too many time wasters recently. I am serious about this project
(5:22:41 PM) Teoalida: talking about seriousity… how did you found my website? what was your google search?
(5:23:24 PM) Visitor: excuse me?
(5:23:44 PM) Visitor: i typed architectural services
(5:24:32 PM) Teoalida: the first page you opened was the funny chats (this won’t happen if you search architectural services) and saying “im not sure what service you are offering” gave me impression of a kid playing rather than legitimate customer
(5:24:52 PM) Teoalida: but let’s give a try and tell me project details and maybe I make a quick sketch for you
(5:26:54 PM) Visitor: no i dont appreciate your tone to be frank. I am looking to get floorplans created but if you are not willing to co-operate I will find someone else
(5:27:10 PM) Teoalida: I am willing to cooperate, why do you say contrary?
(5:28:45 PM) Teoalida: and what time wasters did you had? did they delayed your project? maybe they were busy with skyscrapers so didn’t had time for a single family home
(5:29:24 PM) Teoalida: check my past work www.teoalida.com/design/houseplans
(5:29:51 PM) Visitor: they drew up plans then refused to show me them after paying
(5:30:16 PM) Teoalida: you DID NOT paid them in advance? how did you know that they did drew plans?
(5:30:40 PM) Visitor: i gave them a deposit yes
(5:30:57 PM) Visitor: like they requested
(5:31:14 PM) Teoalida: that’s strange, if you made deposit in advance why they wouldn’t show you plans?
(5:31:35 PM) Teoalida: you sure they draw plans for you? maybe they didn’t draw any plan because were BUSY with other projects
(5:31:54 PM) Visitor: thats beside the point. Im looking for someone new
(5:32:04 PM) Visitor: can you help yes or no? if not i have to go
(5:32:32 PM) Teoalida: in my career had many cases with customers refusing to pay in advance and after I draw plans and showed them screenshot at preview, they refused to pay for PDF file
(5:32:50 PM) Teoalida: effectively wasting MY time
(5:33:09 PM) Teoalida: I want to help you if I can
(5:34:19 PM) Visitor: well due to your aggression towards a potential client I don’t think we will work well. I have only been speaking 5/10 mins and already you are firing questions and accusations at me
(5:34:34 PM) Teoalida: what aggression?
(5:34:52 PM) Teoalida: I am not firing accusations to you, I am INFORMING you about my experience with OTHER customers
(5:35:25 PM) Teoalida: read more https://www.teoalida.com/design/housing/#retire-from-architecture
(5:35:36 PM) Visitor: well i was simply looking to get some plans done. Can’t even get a simple answer. Goodbye
(5:35:59 PM) Teoalida: I repeat: provide project details and I may make a quick floor plan for you
(5:36:11 PM) *** Visitor has left ***

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.