Return to Funny chats

What I did wrong? I answered customer questions and he say that I am rude and unhelpful… WHY?

I publish the chat in this page for purpose of asking other people what I did wrong that made him so ANGRY!

Chat started on Monday, February 29, 2016 3:55:15 PM

(3:55:15 PM) *** Visitor has joined the chat ***
(3:55:15 PM) Visitor: Hi There, I’m looking for a list that will show all of the car makes/models/years. With one line per item. So no lines that have a range of years… does that make sense?
(3:55:31 PM) *** Teoalida has joined the chat ***
(3:55:43 PM) Teoalida: This is the standard format for American market
(3:56:21 PM) Visitor: would you point me to that file? Just a hyperlink should do.
(3:56:41 PM) Teoalida: I can see that you opened it already
(3:56:43 PM) Teoalida: http://www.teoalida.com/cardatabase/year-make-model-trim-specs/
(3:56:53 PM) Teoalida: there are each row a year… what is the problem?
(3:57:12 PM) Teoalida: ALSO http://www.teoalida.com/cardatabase/year-make-model/
(3:57:34 PM) Visitor: lol there’s no problem mate. Just trying to find the right product for us.
(3:57:57 PM) Visitor: this one is great, it just has more information than we need. Is there one that only has the year/make/model? Or perhaps just a little less info?
(3:58:38 PM) Teoalida: so only 3 columns you need? delete yourself car class and platform code
(3:59:36 PM) Visitor: yes, I can delete them. I was just wondering if there was a way that I wouldn’t have to pay for information i don’t actually need. If you don’t offer that package that’s okay, I was just wondering if it was available. That’s all. I wasn’t contacting you w/a problem. Just asking for help.
(4:00:45 PM) Teoalida: I won’t sell 3 of 5 columns for lower price… you pay for year-make-model (as title says) and the other 2 columns are a FREE¬†BONUS
(4:01:20 PM) Visitor: I wasn’t asking you to… Just asking if you sold it already. apparently not.
(4:01:24 PM) Visitor has rated the chat Bad
(4:01:29 PM) Teoalida: until a year ago, www.carlistdb.com was selling almost same thing like me for $99
(4:01:35 PM) Teoalida: you think that my prices are high?
(4:01:49 PM) Teoalida: what I didn’t sold already? and why you rate as BAD?
(4:01:56 PM) Visitor commented: “This person is super rude and unhelpful. I had a question and got really awful customer service in return. Love the product. Not fond of the live chat reps.”
(4:02:14 PM) Visitor: because you’re rude and unprofessional.
(4:02:16 PM) Teoalida: honestly… where I am rude?
(4:02:29 PM) Visitor: Every single message my friend.
(4:02:45 PM) Teoalida: refusing to sell at lower price means that I am rude and not helpful????
(4:02:53 PM) Visitor: I’m not asking you to.
(4:03:01 PM) Visitor: I was just asking if it was available.
(4:03:03 PM) Teoalida: This is the price every one pay… each month I do sales of Year-Make-Model
(4:03:12 PM) Teoalida: sadly Year-Make-Model-Trim-Specs don’t sell so well
(4:03:13 PM) Visitor: and it’s an excellent product.
(4:03:21 PM) Visitor: I totally understand.
(4:04:22 PM) Teoalida: you’re asking if is available to purchase only 3 columns? I don’t see what is the problem of getting 5 columns
(4:15:37 PM) Teoalida: have you downloaded any Excel sample? I can see in Clicky stats that you downloaded only images… or this thing don’t track Excel downloads.
(4:15:41 PM) Visitor: absolutely, I see what you mean.
(4:16:04 PM) Visitor: yeah I agree. just the first 5 rows is actually really useful. It’s exactly what I’m looking for.
(4:16:42 PM) Visitor: I didn’t realize there was an option for just the first five. And i think the price is quite reasonable for the quality of the data. I’m making a business case for the company to get it paid for and hopefully I’ll be able to purchase.
(4:20:10 PM) Teoalida: rows? maybe first 5 columns? you said year, make, model = 3 columns
(4:31:20 PM) Visitor: yeah i mean columns
(4:46:06 PM) *** Visitor has left ***

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.